You can find on this page details on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Cross Fire at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.155
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-01 23:49:35.407