This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Cross Fire application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Cross Fire's main file takes around 5.80 MB (6081952 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.33 MB (6639936
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.80 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.159
alone. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Cross Fire we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Cross Fire's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Cross Fire.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-28 23:52:05.450