This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. More info about the program Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.18 MB (5431200 bytes).
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 5.55 MB (5815616
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.113
only. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 13:27:35.283