Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Further information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.77 MB (6045472 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.12 MB (6420032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.77 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.57
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:07:52.047