You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about the program Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Cross Fire program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cross Fire's main file takes around 4.25 MB (4457760 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.61 MB (4832320
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.25 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.65
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:04:06.890