This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115 is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. The program's main executable file occupies 4.25 MB (4457760 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cross Fire. They take 4.61 MB (4832320
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.25 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.66
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 08:56:38.887