Cross Fire is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the app Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Cross Fire's main file takes about 5.23 MB (5485472 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy an average of 5.60 MB (5869888
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.132
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 12:14:41.967