Cross Fire is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.09 MB (1142896 bytes) on disk and is named patcher_cf.exe.
Cross Fire is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.51 MB (5775008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.54 MB)
- HGWC.exe (897.86 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (1.09 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 15:35:21.387