This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Cross Fire is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cross Fire folder, regulated by the user's option. Cross Fire's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Cross Fire\unins000.exe". patcher_cf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.25 MB (4458080 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 10.29 MB (10785784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.93 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.14 MB)
- launcher.exe (980.03 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (4.25 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 09:17:05.667