This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. Cross Fire is usually set up in the C:\Cross Fire directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.50 MB (6810576 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.04 MB (7376800
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
This data is about Cross Fire version 1.185
alone. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 12:21:25.590