Cross Fire is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. Cross Fire is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it takes around 5.82 MB (6102944 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They take 6.35 MB (6660928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.162
alone. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. When you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 16:26:39.147