This info is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\Downloads\танки онлайн\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.27 MB (5530016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Cross Fire. They occupy 5.64 MB (5914432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.111
alone. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:28:45.253