Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's page. Cross Fire is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.69 MB (7011984 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Cross Fire. They occupy about 7.23 MB (7585056
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- HG64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.192
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-03 17:44:55.250