This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please follow http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Cross Fire's primary file takes around 4.57 MB (4796880 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They take an average of 4.93 MB (5171440
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.57 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.41
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-06 18:44:52.847