You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it takes circa 5.78 MB (6059984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They take an average of 6.14 MB (6434544
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.78 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.45
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 06:29:35.590