You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.88 MB (6161824 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy about 6.41 MB (6719808
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.170
of Cross Fire. You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire app will be found automatically. After you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-18 19:41:58.537