You can find below details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More data about the application Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. Usually the Cross Fire program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named crossfire.exe and its approximative size is 1.94 MB (2031616 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Cross Fire. They take 8.92 MB (9350352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.94 MB)
- HGWC.exe (892.07 KB)
- launcher.exe (980.03 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (4.25 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.40
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. After you select Cross Fire in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 14:17:45.847