This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More information about the application Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cross Fire's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is named BrowserClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They take about 12.16 MB (12748672
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.43 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.41 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.220
alone. For other Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-14 16:48:24.573