You can find below details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the program Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Cross Fire application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.23 MB (9676416 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cross Fire. They occupy about 12.40 MB (13002112
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.63 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.235
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 20:58:32.770