This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More details about Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\games\Cross Fire directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.33 MB (5585312 bytes).
Cross Fire is comprised of the following executables which take 5.69 MB (5969728
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.33 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.103
of Cross Fire. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire app will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 12:17:16.530