Cross Fire is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details about Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 4.85 MB (5080528 bytes).
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.20 MB (5456800
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.85 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.94
only. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Cross Fire from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire
Cross Fire is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:01:42.033