This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the program Cross Fire can be found at http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Cross Fire is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.32 MB (9775744 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.56 MB (13164928
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.32 MB)
- hg64.exe (842.13 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.245
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/cf/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 14:06:01.087