This web page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Please open http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
if you want to read more on Cross Fire on Mail.Ru's web page. Cross Fire is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Cross Fire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.78 MB (6062544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cross Fire. They take about 6.14 MB (6437104
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.78 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This page is about Cross Fire version 1.51
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 09:14:25.490