This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115 is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.84 MB (5071312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire. They occupy an average of 5.20 MB (5447584
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.84 MB)
- HG64.exe (367.45 KB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire version 1.95
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the application is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-12 20:23:29.283