This page is about Cross Fire for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder, depending on the user's option. Cross Fire's entire uninstall command line is "D:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.56 MB (4783568 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.92 MB (5158128
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.56 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.72
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The web site of the program is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 20:56:10.140