NetTraffic is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more information on VENEA.NET. More information about the software NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory (same installation drive as Windows). NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They take 440.90 KB (451486
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (309.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.40 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-16 09:23:53.640