NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
for more information on VENEA.NET. More info about the program NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. NetTraffic's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and occupies 294.50 KB (301568 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 423.73 KB (433900
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (294.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 19:32:58.807