This web page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Further information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. You can get more details about NetTraffic at http://venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 201.50 KB (206336 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside NetTraffic. They take about 328.51 KB (336399
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (201.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.01 KB)
This web page is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\CSharpTest.Net.BPlusTree.dll
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_AR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_BR.xml
- C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\Lang\Lang_CN.xml
Additional values that you should clean:
NetTraffic is an application marketed by VENEA.NET. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 14:31:08.870