This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. You can see more info about NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and occupies 323.00 KB (330752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They occupy 454.29 KB (465197
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (323.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.29 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. After you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-14 19:56:53.307