You can find below details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Take a look here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more facts about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NetTraffic's primary file takes around 355.00 KB (363520 bytes) and is named NetTraffic.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NetTraffic. They take about 486.77 KB (498456
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (355.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-09-16 21:21:53.543