This page contains thorough information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Go over here
for more info on VENEA.NET. You can read more about related to NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 207.00 KB (211968 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.29 KB (344360
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (207.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.29 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 07:31:04.460