You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more details about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled NetTraffic.exe and occupies 190.00 KB (194560 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 310.61 KB (318068
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (190.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.61 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 19:18:04.310