NetTraffic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. Click on http://venea.net
to get more information about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. Usually the NetTraffic program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's main executable file and it takes about 190.50 KB (195072 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 311.09 KB (318555
bytes) on disk:
- NetTraffic.exe (190.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.59 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. When you click NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 07:52:12.250