You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Open here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more details about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 433.23 KB (443623
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-12 19:39:07.410