NetTraffic is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More info about VENEA.NET can be read here
. More data about the application NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 201.50 KB (206336 bytes) on disk and is called NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 328.47 KB (336357
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (201.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NetTraffic. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 22:34:05.413