This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be found here
. More information about the application NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NetTraffic. The program's main executable file is titled NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 228.50 KB (233984 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NetTraffic. They take 357.73 KB (366319
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (228.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
This info is about NetTraffic version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. After you select NetTraffic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-20 23:11:14.540