You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. More details about the app NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 207.00 KB (211968 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.29 KB (344360
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (207.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.29 KB)
The current page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 04:19:35.867