This web page is about NetTraffic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can read more on VENEA.NET. Further information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 348.72 KB (357089
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (219.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NetTraffic. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. When you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 16:13:06.723