You can find below details on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. Open here
where you can get more info on VENEA.NET. You can get more details related to NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. Usually the NetTraffic program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk and is called NetTraffic.exe.
The following executables are contained in NetTraffic. They take 434.57 KB (445000
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (305.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.07 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NetTraffic from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic app will be found very quickly. When you select NetTraffic in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-06 07:17:16.820