You can find below detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More data about VENEA.NET can be read here
. You can see more info related to NetTraffic at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 433.23 KB (443623
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 21:14:02.027