This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be read here
. You can see more info on NetTraffic at http://venea.net
. Usually the NetTraffic program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetTraffic. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies close to 200.50 KB (205312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NetTraffic. They occupy 318.84 KB (326492
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (200.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (118.34 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program marketed by VENEA.NET. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. After you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 15:59:44.873