This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. You can read more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's web page. Usually the NetTraffic program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NetTraffic's main file takes around 195.50 KB (200192 bytes) and its name is NetTraffic.exe.
The executables below are part of NetTraffic. They occupy about 324.75 KB (332549
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (195.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NetTraffic. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove NetTraffic.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
NetTraffic is a program marketed by VENEA.NET. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The publisher is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:37:26.270