This page contains detailed information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. You can find out more on VENEA.NET or check for application updates here
. More details about NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NetTraffic folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 209.00 KB (214016 bytes).
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.04 KB (344101
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (209.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NetTraffic from your PC:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\conf.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\db\store0.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\db\store1.db
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VENEA.NET\NetTraffic\db\store2.db
NetTraffic is a program released by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NetTraffic in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 18:44:30.423