You can find below details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information on VENEA.NET can be seen here
. More data about the software NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's choice. NetTraffic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 198.50 KB (203264 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 319.94 KB (327622
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.44 KB)
This page is about NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall NetTraffic you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NetTraffic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
NetTraffic is an application by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. When you select NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:41:14.590