NetTraffic is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your PCVENEA.NET
. Go over here
where you can read more on VENEA.NET. More details about the application NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. NetTraffic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They take 433.23 KB (443623
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (304.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NetTraffic. You can find below info on other application versions of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NetTraffic:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application released by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NetTraffic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-15 07:24:11.470