NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be found here
. More data about the software NetTraffic can be found at http://venea.net
. Usually the NetTraffic program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NetTraffic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 198.50 KB (203264 bytes).
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 325.48 KB (333295
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (198.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.98 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 22.214.171.124
only. For other NetTraffic versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". If it exists on your system the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the application is: http://venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NetTraffic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-03 07:53:46.097