You can find below details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more info on VENEA.NET. Please follow http://www.venea.net
if you want to read more on NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's page. NetTraffic is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named NetTraffic.exe and its approximative size is 294.50 KB (301568 bytes).
The executables below are part of NetTraffic. They occupy an average of 423.74 KB (433913
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (294.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.24 KB)
This data is about NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other NetTraffic releases:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program by VENEA.NET. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic application will be found automatically. When you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NetTraffic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-30 00:12:03.093