This web page contains complete information on how to remove NetTraffic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Click on http://www.venea.net
to get more data about NetTraffic on VENEA.NET's website. NetTraffic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder, subject to the user's option. NetTraffic's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. NetTraffic's main file takes around 307.50 KB (314880 bytes) and is called NetTraffic.exe.
NetTraffic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 438.90 KB (449435
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (307.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.40 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NetTraffic:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is an application marketed by VENEA.NET. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetTraffic or simply click the Search field and type in "NetTraffic". The NetTraffic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NetTraffic.
8. After uninstalling NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-27 22:06:30.180