NetTraffic is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NetTraffic from your computerVENEA.NET
. Check out here
for more information on VENEA.NET. Detailed information about NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. NetTraffic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 373.50 KB (382464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NetTraffic. They take about 505.26 KB (517387
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (373.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.76 KB)
The current web page applies to NetTraffic version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
NetTraffic is a program offered by the software company VENEA.NET. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NetTraffic in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NetTraffic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your PC, we are not saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-10-12 12:48:33.020