You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NetTraffic for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NetTraffic from your systemVENEA.NET
. More information about VENEA.NET can be found here
. More details about the application NetTraffic can be seen at http://www.venea.net
. NetTraffic is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NetTraffic is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. NetTraffic.exe is the NetTraffic's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) on disk.
NetTraffic contains of the executables below. They occupy 435.73 KB (446183
bytes) on disk.
- NetTraffic.exe (306.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.23 KB)
This info is about NetTraffic version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other NetTraffic versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove NetTraffic from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NetTraffic:
The files below remain on your disk by NetTraffic when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\NetTraffic.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetTraffic\Uninstall NetTraffic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\NetTraffic.exe
NetTraffic is an application released by the software company VENEA.NET. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NetTraffic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NetTraffic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NetTraffic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetTraffic". If it is installed on your PC the NetTraffic app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NetTraffic in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NetTraffic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetTraffic:
- The software company is: http://www.venea.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetTraffic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NetTraffic.
8. After removing NetTraffic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NetTraffic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetTraffic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetTraffic by VENEA.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that NetTraffic by VENEA.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetTraffic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-20 20:54:48.490